As a thriving, competitive and successful organization, PKF O’Connor Davies continuously pursues innovation and growth. We nurture it in our team members and celebrate it as a firm, making PKF O’Connor Davies an exceptional place to launch – and grow – your career, especially one with the potential to make a meaningful impact.
We combine training, mentoring, professional development and collaboration with senior leaders to create the ideal environment for developing career-driving skills and talents. We ensure a uniquely approachable culture, encouraging professional networking and participation in group community service projects and social events.
Additional Advantages include:
- Collaboration with Senior Leaders – Benefit from real-time, hands-on interaction with partners and executives.
- Challenging Assignments – Distinct industry specialties, diverse clients, stimulating projects.
- Furthering Education & Career Development – Firm-paid CPA review course, CPA Bonus (upon completion of the fourth part of the CPA Exam), Career Advisor Program, in-house continuing professional education (CPE) courses and education reimbursement. Employees also have the opportunity to work abroad for three months at a PKF International member firm as part of our Secondment Program.
- Rewards for Excellence – Highly-competitive compensation and benefits; bonuses for exceptional achievements and innovative ideas.
- Health and Financial Wellness Programs – We offer traditional employee health benefits as well as Paid Parental Leave (maternity and paternity) , 401(K) along with a profit sharing program, Paid Time Off and Wellness Program which includes gym discounts, flu shots, bio-metrics, etc.
- Firm Culture – Our progressive, positive and supportive environment encourages a healthy work-life balance. Your opinion matters here! We welcome your feedback through our monthly “How’s it Going” survey.
- Fridays are Fun! – Enjoy an early dismissal on Fridays during the summer and casual Jeans Fridays throughout the year.
- Team Collegiality – Enjoy occasions to interact with colleagues both on and off the job. Take part in our various busy season activities, firm athletic teams, networking events or make a difference by joining the Diversity & Inclusion Council, Women’s Initiative or other Community Service Initiatives.