The Senior will be part of the Forensic, Litigation, Valuation Services team and will provide litigation support and related consulting services to clients with an emphasis on business valuation, matrimonial engagements and forensic investigations. Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Execution and delivery of challenging economic damages and valuation engagements.
- Perform analysis, conduct forensic investigations and prepare reports for complex litigation and valuation matters.
- Actively assist in the analysis and resolution of client matters while taking direction and receiving guidance from managers and partners.
- Maintain active communication with managers and partners to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts.
- Attend professional development, networking events and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA, ABV, CFF or other related certifications highly desired.
- 4+ years of progressive experience in public accounting with emphasis on providing litigation support and business valuation and consulting services to clients.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and solid Microsoft Suite skills required.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing various Business Valuation Resources and research.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment and comfortably interact with managers and partners, including supporting the preparation of and participating in executive briefings.
- Excellent written/verbal communications and collaboration skills.
- Strong project management and facilitation skills.
- Flexibility to travel to client sites as needed and ability to work beyond core business hours.