In-depth experience with both for-profit and not-for-profit health care organizations equips our specialists to help navigate the transformations, technological challenges and industry pressures facing the health care sector today and to deliver the expert support it takes to remain competitive.
Meet the Partners
Sector Specialists. Deft, Responsive Service.
PKF O’Connor Davies Health Care Practice professionals provide the full complement of services in accounting and assurance, tax compliance and planning as well as business advisory to ensure vital support whenever and wherever a need arises. Combining deep industry knowledge, insight and expertise our specialists are ideally qualified to assist with all aspects of health care business operations from technology risk management, budgeting and financial reporting to tax planning, patient care administration and management.
Our support is comprehensive – and often more cost-effective than that of our larger counterparts.
Expertise in Managing Change and Driving Success
To help foster ongoing, sustainable success, our specialists assist with structuring and implementing solutions that make a meaningful and positive difference in ongoing operations; our expertise is recognized in:
- For-profit and non-profit audit services
- Tax compliance and consulting
- Health care consulting and advisory services
- Preparation of Medicaid and Medicare cost reports
- Conversion and analysis of reimbursement data
- Hindsight reviews
- Reviewing and advising distressed health care entities
- Due diligence for acquisitions
- Technology risk management
- Compensation, employee benefits and qualified plan reviews
- Strategic planning
- Unrelated business income analysis
- Litigation support
- Certificate of Need
- Project cost certification
- Governance with Audit Committees and Boards
Extensive Audit and Tax Services
Our audit and tax professionals ensure essential support in all aspects of planning, review, reporting and compliance, capitalizing on experience with organizations of all types, including:
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Diagnostic and treatment centers
- Health systems
- Managed care organizations
- Home health care agencies
- Specialty practices
- Other providers and payors