Trusts From A to Z
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:40 PM
Location: Hampton Inn White Plains/Tarrytown, 200 West Main Street, Elmsford, NY 10523
Barbara Bel, Tax Partner, and Mara Rabin, Sr. Tax Manager, will be presenting at a live National Business Institute seminar, "Trusts From A to Z" on Monday, September 25, 2017 in Elmsford, NY. Their session of the seminar will run from 9:45 a.m. to 10:25 a.m. and will cover "Tax Reduction With Trusts."
The full course will guide you through the plethora of trust options and give you a straightforward, incisive analysis of when and how each can be used for maximum effect. Explore the goals, functions, administration hurdles, and tax implications of the top trusts in the practice to choose the best tool for the job every time. The course is designed for professionals involved in creating and administering trusts.
Course content includes:
- What are Trusts? Main Trust Principles
- Simple Testamentary Trusts and Revocable Living Trusts
- Tax Reduction With Trusts
- Grantor Trusts
- Marital Trusts in a Nutshell
- Special Needs Trusts (SNTs)
- Generation Skipping/Dynasty Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Other Trust Structures and Issues
- Legal Ethics