Office: Harrison, New York
"I find that the best approach to client service involves extensive listening and an action plan. My goal is to provide a comprehensive solution, utilizing professional expertise to ensure that clients receive relevant and timely guidance."
Barbara E. Bel is a Tax Partner of the Firm and has more than 26 years of experience in public accounting. She specializes in providing tax and planning advice for privately held companies across a wide range of industries, high-net-worth individuals and families, not-for-profit organizations and private foundations. Barbara consults on matters related to divorce and social security strategies. The New York State Society of CPAs Board of Directors elected Barbara to serve on the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Council for a three-year term.
An active member of various professional organizations, Barbara frequently speaks at industry events and seminars and is a board member of the UJA-Federation Westchester Business and Professional Division and President of the Estate Planning Council of Westchester. She contributes regularly to newspapers and industry publications, and is co-author of the book Cash Management in the Middle Market.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Council Member
- The New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Past President, Westchester Chapter
- Former Vice-President and Board Member, Political Action Committee
- Past Board Member
- Past Executive Board Member
- UJA-Federation New York’s Westchester Business and Professional Division
- Estate Planning Council of Westchester Board
- 2018/2019 President
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)