Christine G. Pronek
Office: Cranford, New Jersey
"My favorite aspect of trust and estate work is the intimate connection that I develop with my clients. I consider it a privilege to be let in on the personal details of their lives during the process of assisting them with their estate planning or the administration of the estate of a loved one."
Christine G. Pronek is an Estate and Trust partner with over 15 years of experience in public accounting and 3 years with the Internal Revenue Service. She has experience in all areas of taxation, including corporate, individual and partnerships.
A recognized industry expert, Christine’s areas of specialty are estate and trust planning, estate, trust and gift compliance, individual income tax, and foreign financial reporting. For the last 10 years her knowledge on the trust, estate and gift area has led her to be a guest speaker on these topics for various professional organizations.
Beyond her role with the firm, she is an active member of various accredited organizations in New Jersey.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Secretary/Treasurer of the Estate and Financial Planning Council of Central New Jersey
- Previous Board member of Cancer Care of New Jersey
- Previous Board of Trustees member for the NJSCPA
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of New Jersey