Elizabeth R. Doren
Office: Cranford, New Jersey
"Helping my clients achieve their operational and financial goals is my priority. My broad public accounting experience, which includes a strong audit background, combined with my experience in private industry as part of the financial management team, contribute to my hands-on approach and development of targeted strategies as my recipe for client success."
Elizabeth R. Doren is a partner of the Firm with more than 30 years of experience in both public accounting and the private sector providing audit, review and compilation services, business consulting and advisory services in both the commercial and non-profit sectors.
Liz has been providing accounting and advisory services to large and small businesses in various roles; both as a member of the management team, and as an independent trusted advisor. She has developed expertise in the areas of manufacturing, wholesale, retail distribution, not-for-profit organizations, construction contractors, and consulting firms focusing primarily on auditing and accounting services.
Liz builds strong client relationships and achieves client satisfaction by understanding their businesses and needs. Beyond her role at the firm, Liz is an active member with many accredited organizations in New Jersey.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- Member of the Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey (CIANJ)
- Treasurer, Peace Care St. Joseph’s, Jersey City, NJ
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey and New York)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)