Office: Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
"To me, financial or M&A due diligence is like piecing together a complex puzzle. My clients can count on me solving the puzzle so they have a clear picture of the business they plan on acquiring."
Jon is a Partner at the Firm and provides accounting due diligence services in connection with mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and carve-out transactions initiated by private equity and strategic investors.
Jon has participated in over 150 transactions including venture investments and public company LBOs with transaction values between $5 million and $3 billion. His diverse industry experience includes: aerospace, consumer products, distribution, entertainment, healthcare, industrial services, logistics and trucking, medical devices, manufacturing, retail, specialty chemicals, and software development. Jon has also worked on transactions in the UK, Japan, and Canada.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Private Equity & Venture Capital Committee member, NY State Society of CPAs
- Association for Corporate Growth of NJ, Membership Committee member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania)
Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Drexel University, Bachelor of Science in accounting and finance, magna cum laude