Joseph A. Fazio
Office: Cranford, New Jersey
"I believe this is truly a people profession and it is all about the relationships. Gaining a real understanding not only of a client's business, but also of their needs and concerns is the key to creating an effective relationship for success, both for the firm and the client."
Joseph A. Fazio is Partner in Charge of the PKF O’Connor Davies’ Cranford, NJ office and a member of the firm’s Executive Committee. Joe has extensive experience servicing privately held middle-market clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, wholesale distribution, solid waste, recycling, insurance, professional services and real estate. While maintaining his expertise in these areas, he is committed to strengthening the acumen of the firm and extending the services available to its clients.
As an active member of numerous professional and civic organizations, Joe has served on a variety of boards and committees throughout his career.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- Member of Peapack-Gladstone Bank Advisory Board
- Member of SWANA (Solid Waste Association of North America)
- Past Chairman and Member of Executive Board of the Gateway Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey
- Member of Real Property Steering Committee
- Member of the New Jersey State Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Newark Regional Business Partnership
- Past President of the Cranford Jaycees
- Past Director and Vice President of the Cranford Fund for Educational Excellence
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania)
- Public School Accountant (New Jersey)
- Charter Global Management Accountant (CGMA)