Office: New York, New York
“I provide my clients with hands on guidance. We work as a team taking care of today’s issues all the while keeping a keen eye on the road ahead and strategically planning for the challenges around the corner.”
Joseph Izzo is a Partner of the Firm and has over 13 years of experience serving both not-for-profit and commercial clients on audit and tax engagements. He has served a variety of clients during his public accounting career including a large subsidiary of an international manufacturing company. His not-for-profit client includes social service organizations, foundations, fundraising organizations, churches and faith based organizations, and organizations receiving government funding. He also serves several clients with large invested endowments.
Joe also serves as a member of the PKF O’Connor Davies’ Accounting & Auditing and Continuing Professional Education Committees and is a frequent instructor at the firm’s continuing professional education programs.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Not-for-Profit Committee of the NYSSCPA
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of New York
- Manhattan College, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting