K. Joseph Lee
Office: New York, New York
"Accounting firms are in the client service industry. Therefore, providing excellent client service should be a firm's single most important priority."
K. Joseph Lee is a Partner of the Firm and has over 20 years of experience in public accounting. He is responsible for service at all levels of tax authority and provides skilled representation for clients in tax examinations.
A consultant on complex FAS 109 and ASC 740 issues, Joseph is an expert in partnerships, consolidated groups, multi-state taxpayers and international tax issues. He serves a variety of publicly-listed and privately-held clients, including the real estate (public and private REITs), financial services, co-operative and condominium housing, wholesale and retail, technology, and not-for-profit sectors.
Joseph often contributes articles to The Tax Advisor, an AICPA publication, and serves as the magazine’s editorial counsel. He is fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Cooperatives and Condominiums Committee
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)