Laurie A. Hafner
Office: Newburgh, New York
“My favorite aspect of Health Care Practice is finding ways to take advantage of opportunities in the rapidly changing reimbursement, benefit, tax and regulatory landscape. Whether assisting the sole practitioner establish a practice, creating and monitoring compensation plans or assisting in the merger or acquisition of medical practices, PKF O’Connor Davies takes an individualized approach to client service. ”
Laurie’s primary focus has been to provide accounting and consulting services to private physician practices with an entrepreneurial services approach. Having extensive knowledge in the private healthcare environment, Laurie assists clients in medical practice management, financial and regulatory reporting, and tax planning and preparation for businesses and individuals.
Laurie is an active member of the community and has served on a number of civic, historic, religious and other charitable boards.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Health Care Committee, Current Member
- Health Care Conference Subcommittee, Current Member
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- State University of New York at Plattsburgh, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Cum Laude