Marc J. Tankel
Office: Cranford, New Jersey
“I take special care to understand my clients, their businesses and their dreams. By obtaining a complete understanding, I strive to provide outstanding service to meet their needs.”
Marc J. Tankel is a Partner of the firm and has over 30 years of experience providing consulting and advisory services to business and individual clients. His focus includes individual, partnership and corporate planning and taxation, estate and trust planning and taxation, succession planning and other tax and advisory services.
Marc’s clients are comprised of closely held businesses including legal and medical professionals, consultants, real estate and construction, retail and wholesale distribution, manufacturing and transportation.
Beyond his role with the firm, Marc is a past President of the Union County Chapter of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants, past Trustee of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants and a member of various accredited organizations in New Jersey.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Member of New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants Insurance Trust Committee.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past President of the Union County Chapter of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountant
- Past Trustee of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey
- Treasurer of the Stephen F. Mannuzza Foundation, Inc.
- Certified Public Accountant in the States of New Jersey
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Syracuse University, Bachelor of Arts in Finance