Michael J. Andriola
Office: Cranford, New Jersey
“Throughout my career, my focus has always been on helping clients assess their financial health through rigorous audits and operational analyses that ultimately help them run their businesses better.”
Michael Andriola is a Partner at PKF O’Connor Davies with more than 15 years of accounting, auditing and business advisory experience on the executive level. As an engagement partner, he serves clients in a variety of industries including construction, not-for-profit, and governmental entities.
Skilled in generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and managerial practices and procedures, Mike plans and executes client engagements, including financial analysis and reporting, auditing, internal controls, budgeting and strategic planning. He approaches each assignment with the goal of maximizing efficiencies.
Mike has performed audits for public sector entities including various state authorities and New Jersey school boards. He also conducted forensic audits and developed risk-based audit strategies.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks
- Knights of Columbus
- Mensa International
- Certified Public Accountant (New York and New Jersey)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
- Public School Accountant (PSA)
- The College of New Jersey, Bachelor of Science in Accounting