Patrick J. Halloran
Office: Harrison, New York
"In today's environment, clients want their accountant to be accessible. I make sure to be available and responsive in order to help them achieve their goals."
Patrick J. Halloran is a Partner of the Firm and brings more than 15 years of accounting and tax experience to his clients.
Skilled in working with closely-held businesses and not-for-profit organizations, Pat advises his clients on best business practices and tax planning for their current and future needs. He also provides a wide range of other management advisory services, including budget and financial analysis, internal control review, and assistance in system implementation and management reporting.
A number of Pat’s industry-related articles have been published in The Bottomline, a trade publication that supports the hospitality industry’s financial and technology professionals. He also serves as a Director of the firm’s Private Clubs practice area and is active in a number of professional organizations.
Pat was recently awarded the Business Council of Westchester’s “40 under 40″ Rising Star Award. The award is meant to recognize young individuals in Westchester who are making a mark in their chosen profession.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Construction Contractors Committee
- Hospitality Financial Technology Professionals Association - Westchester/Fairfield Chapter
- Certified Public Accountant (New York & Massachusetts)
- Iona College, Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting