Office: New York, New York
“Our commitment to professionalism is tangible. Above anything else, accessibility to expert guidance and direction is what our not-for-profit clients can count on most.”
Stephen Machinski is a Partner of PKF O’Connor Davies, LLP and has over fifteen years of experience practicing accounting and auditing with an extensive background in serving not-for-profit organizations, including educations institutions, religious organizations, social service agencies and health and welfare organizations and associations.
His expertise in working with not-for-profit entities includes conducting audits of pension plans and he is extremely knowledgeable in conducting audits in accordance with Uniform Grant Guidance. In addition, Stephen is a frequent instructor for in-house not-for-profit continuing professional education programs.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member, Not-for-Profit Committee
- Certified Public Accountant (New York, New Jersey)
- Rutgers University, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting