Successful individuals, business owners, managers and executives depend on reliable accounting and financial data to make the informed decisions that lead to streamlined operations, successful revenue generation and expansion. Often this means securing top-notch external support. Elite Accounting Services specialists deliver comprehensive accounting, bookkeeping and audit support tailored to address specific needs and budgets. Our clients have found Elite a cost- effective solution, whether they require bookkeeping services on a weekly basis, variance analysis on a monthly basis, or audit schedules prepared annually.
Meet the Partners
To gain a keen understanding of your specific needs, we will meet with you and then follow up with a customized service plan. From there, you and your staff will work closely with expert Elite team members who can provide the services and information you require. Our managers and staff members are trained in a variety of accounting software programs and have the flexibility to work onsite at your location or remotely from one of our offices. These capabilities, along with employing a variety of staff levels, enable us to support you in a truly efficient, cost effective way.
Expertise where and when you need it.
Whether you need support for short-term assignments during transitional periods or wish to engage us for ongoing weekly, monthly and/or annual visits, we can structure a plan that fits your needs.
- Accounting — Account analysis, reconciliation of general ledger accounts, journal entries, year-end financial and managerial reports, 1099 preparation and filing, annual budget preparation.
- Bookkeeping — Processing of customer invoices/accounts receivable and cash receipts, posting of accounts payable, cash disbursements, payroll and bill pay.
- Audit support — Recording accruals, preparation of audit schedules, related analyses and other deliverables as requested by independent auditors and preparation of draft financial statements.
- Monthly services — Preparation of monthly variance reports and accompanying analyses, presentation of reports at finance committee meetings, conduct or review monthly closing process.
- Special projects — Preparation and development of annual operating and capital budgets, credit card analyses and reconciliations, cash flow projections and job costing reports.