As International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) continue to evolve, developments in the global market are forcing movement toward required IFRS reporting in order to facilitate more efficient cross-border and international business collaboration. As a result, multinational companies will likely face the challenge of additional IFRS reporting and analysis requirements.
Meet the Partners
At PKF O’Connor Davies, our specialists provide an additional layer of auditing service for clients who need expert assistance with IFRS financial reporting. Our services include:
- Audit of financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Translation of IFRS to U.S. GAAP
- Translation of U.S. GAAP to IFRS
- Transition plans in anticipations of IFRS global adoption
- International internal control reviews
- Audit, review, and compilation services for international mergers and acquisitions and funding
Expertise for multinational companies that require IFRS audits and analysis.