While favorable conditions can lead to vast growth opportunities, other factors such as worldwide competition, regulatory demands and the remnants of a global economic downturn can leave even the most well-positioned organizations in dire straits. But at PKF O’Connor Davies, where there is challenge, there is opportunity to convert financial struggle or crisis into recovery and resurgence.
Meet the Partners
During periods of disruption, our bankruptcy and restructuring team has the in-depth expertise and actionable knowledge to propel clients to continued growth - whether the goal is to improve operational performance or guide stakeholders through complicated bankruptcy reorganizations. The collaborative relationships we build with investors, lenders, legal systems and other stakeholders enable us to offer clients valuable insight and impactful solutions.
We believe that where there is challenge, there is opportunity to convert struggle into recovery and resurgence.
Our global team can help organizations get a fresh start and a stronger foothold. Whether a client’s geography is U.S.-based or worldwide, thanks to our membership in the PKF International Network of accountants and business advisors, our firm has access to the expertise of 440 member firms in 150 countries. This network equips PKF O’Connor Davies with the ability to give clients a differentiating advantage that propels the organization’s goals during times of transition and distress. Our professionals hold Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor (CIRA) credentials issued by the Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors (AIRA) to ensure exemplary service in the following areas:
- Pre-bankruptcy planning and subsequent collaboration and negotiation
- Creditor, vendor, and stakeholder negotiations
- Liquidation analysis
- Pre-bankruptcy planning
- Transactional negotiations and structuring
- Cash flow projections and needs analysis
- Integrated financial modeling
- Operational improvement and restructuring
- Liquidity management and recovery
- Reorganizational plan development
- Evaluation of management’s turnaround capabilities
- Future profitability evaluation
- New sources of capital options
- Debt structuring and renegotiation
- Loan covenant waivers negotiation
- Exit strategy formulation
- Identification of strategic buyers/financial investors