Cybersecurity risk evolves at a staggering speed. To protect against cyber threats, we engineer tailored solutions and risk assessment frameworks that holistically safeguard system, network and data resources. We help prepare for cyber intrusion incident response and deliver end-user cyber awareness education.
Meet the Partners
Engineering a high level of security awareness is key to protecting against hacking and cyber fraud.
A Sophisticated, Systematic Approach
Highly-qualified and deeply knowledgeable, our cybersecurity professionals serve as trusted advisors, helping businesses protect networks, computers, programs and data from attack, damage or unauthorized access. Our systematic approach is centered on our sophisticated, proprietary 10-point process for measuring the security of IT environments. This proven process results in a robust report that includes findings and recommendations for strengthening our clients’ cyber programs. Skilled at developing practical solutions that leverage existing resources for remediating deficiencies, our specialists ensure findings are clearly understood; they discuss issues that can be easily remediated and security opportunities that can be proactively implemented. When more problematic risk scenarios arise, they customize solutions to protect multi-layered systems and those with large amounts of confidential, financial, health and other personal data.
The Advantages We Deliver:
- Profound Expertise
Principals and team members have strong foundations and accreditations in all aspects of information technology and cybersecurity. Constantly abreast of existing and potential threats, our specialists serve as a single point of contact for all interactions, assuring heightened service and sensible cost efficiencies.
- Scenario-Specific Solutions
To address all areas of cyber risk, we tailor programs to target a broad range of specific vulnerabilities. Because every organization is unique in its information security exposure and requirements, before any engagement begins we ensure that we understand the information security risks specific to the business model and the resources available to address them.
- Clear, Critical Communications
Information technology and cybersecurity have “languages” all their own. Our specialists understand both the complexities and nuances of advanced technology and are adept at translating these clearly. As a result, they are able to foster sound decision-making by senior management and board members.
- Security Awareness Support
Engineering a high level of security awareness is one of the most effective steps in protecting against cyber attack. Armed with in-depth knowledge of our clients’ organizations and operations, our specialists develop internal education programs that address specific needs, reflect employee populations, abilities and time constraints. Through these education programs, employees acquire an enhanced perception of cybersecurity and their own roles in protecting the organization.
Comprehensive Testing, Tailored Solutions
Our Cybersecurity Risk Advisory Services include:
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessments
- Vulnerability Assessments and Scanning
- Network and Web Application Penetration Testing
- Outsourced Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Social Engineering Campaigns
- Security Awareness Training
- Privacy Assessments
- Incident Response Plan Development and Review
- Forensic Data Acquisition and Analysis: Server/PC/Laptop/Cloud/Mobile Devices
- NIST Information and Cyber Security Framework Assessments
- HIPAA Security Rule Compliance Reviews and Risk Assessments
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance Support
- PCI-DSS Gap Analysis and Scope Reduction Assessments
- SEC OCIE Cyber Security Assessments
- FFIEC Cyber Security Assessment
- NY DFS Cyber Security Assessments and Compliance (23 NYCRR Part 500)
- ISO 27001 Framework Assessments
- Configuration Reviews
- Policy and Procedure Development