Essential to enhancing the effectiveness of interactions with the IRS is securing representation by knowledgeable professionals who understand the complex nuances of IRS practices and procedures.
Meet the Partners
PKF O’Connor Davies’ tax experts are uniquely qualified to help navigate sensitive tax situations. Our clients rely on our specialists to understand, anticipate and respond strategically to federal and state tax authorities. Leveraging insight and experience with IRS internal policies and a deep understanding of the tax code, we help negotiate resolutions for clients across a wide range of industries and around the globe.
Solutions that make tax issues less complicated and more favorable.
Our individualized approach can help clients achieve more favorable outcomes in diverse tax controversies -- including complicated disputes and unpaid tax liabilities. Our engagements span all phases of the tax controversy process, from the onset of the tax audit to the preparation of tax protests as well as subsequent negotiations with IRS Appeals.
Our engagement experience includes:
- Representation before federal, state and local taxing authorities
- Audits of individual, payroll, estate, corporate and partnership returns
- Amended/delinquent individual, payroll, estate, corporate and partnership returns
- Domestic and offshore voluntary disclosures
- Tax audit representation and tax controversy resolution
- Penalty abatement and negotiations
- Release of levies and liens
- Penalty and interest abatement requests
- Audit defense
- Deferred payment arrangements