At PKF O’Connor Davies, Personal Financial Planning is a holistic process that puts our clients’ interests first and foremost. Always.
Meet the Partners
Our highly individualized approach means that we take the time to listen to our clients’ concerns and help them build and execute a viable financial plan for the future. Whether our clients need help saving for a home, planning their estate, or preparing for retirement, we work closely with them to minimize their tax liability and protect their assets.
We deliver comprehensive financial planning services to help manage risk, improve performance and ensure the growth and longevity of our clients’ wealth, offering solutions that integrate tax strategies with their overall financial plan. At every step, we are committed to formulating planning that ensures maximum cash flow, minimum liability and compliance with ever-changing tax laws.
To manage risk, improve performance and ensure the growth and longevity of wealth.
Our in-depth financial planning services include:
- Income tax planning and compliance
- Estate, trust, gift, and charitable planning and compliance
- Family office services
- US compliance advisory services for international clients
- Consultation on investment strategies – stock options, 1031 exchanges
- IRS audit support and representation
- Investment planning
- Retirement planning
- Succession planning
- Insurance and risk management
- Family Offices