BREXIT 2020: Opportunities, Strategies, Regulations and Timelines
Now that the UK is officially committed to pursuing withdrawal from the European Union, American businesses can finally prepare to capitalize on growth opportunities, mitigate tax and operational risk, modify arrangements with overseas divisions, partners, suppliers and clients. Discover what you need to know to position your organization for success during the upcoming transition period and beyond.
You’ll meet highly regarded Brexit specialists Carmine Papa
, leader of the Brexit Planning Team for PKF Littlejohn and the independent expert in connection with Lloyd’s of London Insurance Market Brexit Strategy – along with D. Sykes Wilford
, PhD, holder of the W. Frank Hipp Distinguished Chair in Business Administration at The Citadel and Senior Advisor to Access Corporate Finance, London.
- Scenarios and timetables for changes to come.
- Industry, sector and business opportunities.
- Overseas supply chain and investment consequences.
- Tax and VAT implications.
- Customs, compliance and immigration issues.
- Regulatory impact: banking, insurance, funds, tariffs.
- Investment considerations: markets, borders, taxes, languages, human resources, property cost/availabilities.
- Risk mitigation strategies…and more.