NJAJ Boardwalk Seminar
Shelley Brown, principal with PKF O’Connor Davies’ Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Services practice, will be presenting at the NJAJ Boardwalk Seminar on Thursday, May 9th at 2:15 pm on “The Effect of the 2017 Tax Act on Business Valuations.”
The Firm will also be exhibiting Thursday, May 9th and Friday, May 10th. Stop by our exhibit booth #319 and meet with Shelley and our team of specialists to learn more about our professional services:
- Valuations for Financial Reporting , Tax Purposes and Litigation including: shareholder disputes; estate challenges; purchase, sales or merger of a business; and estate & gift taxation
- Financial Forensics
- Forensic Investigations for Misappropriation of Funds and Embezzlement
- Litigation Support and Expert Testimony – Economic Damage Calculations
- Matrimonial Litigation Support
- Financial Due Diligence
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
If you would like to reach out to us in advance of the seminar, please contact Keith Balla at [email protected] or 908.967.6813 and Shelley Brown at [email protected] or 201.639.5760.
Click here for full conference schedule.