NJSBA Annual Meeting & Convention
PKF O’Connor Davies’ Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Services team will be exhibiting at the New Jersey State Bar Association Annual Meeting.
Thomas DeMayo, Principal, Cyber Risk Management, will be a featured panelist Thursday, May 16 – 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. on Cybersecurity Fundamentals for Lawyers and Law Firms: A Practical Guide to Protecting Your Practice/Firm, Keeping Your Family Safe, and Effective Cyber Insurance.
Stop by our exhibit booth #213 to meet our professionals and learn more about our services:
- Valuations for Financial Reporting , Tax Purposes and Litigation including: shareholder disputes; estate challenges; purchase, sales or merger of a business; and estate & gift taxation
- Financial Forensics
- Forensic Investigations for Misappropriation of Funds and Embezzlement
- Litigation Support and Expert Testimony – Economic Damage Calculations
- Matrimonial Litigation Support
- Financial Due Diligence
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 – 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, May 16, 2019 – 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday, May 17 – 8:00 – 11:00 a.m.
If you would like to reach out to us in advance of the seminar, please contact Keith Balla at [email protected] or 908.967.6813 and Shelley Brown at [email protected] or 201.639.5760.