Join us on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. for a complimentary panel discussion and interactive dialogue on how to increase private equity carry, improve management reporting and reduce PE portfolio company back office accounting and administration costs. Gain new insight into how combining professional staff and software can generate more timely and robust management reporting, including KPIs.
- How to create sustainability, efficiencies and flexibility for portfolio company acquisition and disposition
- How to automate and streamline accounting functions in today’s operating environment
- The pros and cons of QuickBooks
- Other accounting software platforms
- Management reporting best practices and trends
- How to integrate professional staff and technology to enable better reporting
- New software for travel & entertainment (T&E)
- Bill payment controls and risk mitigation
- Cybersecurity insights and precautions
- Hosted accounting systems in the cloud
- Become familiar with ways to strengthen your accounting and reporting function
- Learn best practices about vendor onboarding and bill payment
- Understand how accounting and administration personal and software interact
- Gain an understanding of how to realign your accounting and reporting function to improve your management decision-making
- Learn how to create more robust KPI reporting
- Explore the new trends in accounting and reporting for PE portfolio companies
Who Should Attend
Private equity investors and executives, independent sponsors, GPs, family offices, business owners, CEOs, CFOs, treasurers, controllers, general counsel, CCOs and PE attorneys.
Marc Rinaldi, CPA, Partner-in-Charge Financial Services, PKF O’Connor Davies, LLP and CEO, O’Connor Davies Administration, LLC
Michael Provini, CPA, Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies, LLP and Practice Leader – Private Equity Attest
Bob Joannou, CPA, Partner and Chief Financial Officer, Gramercy
David Corcoran, CPA, CFA, Senior Vice President and Assistant Controller, Gramercy
Seating is very limited – To register, please contact Eric Gelb at [email protected] or 914.341.7049.