Representing a Start-Up Venture 2019 – Part II (Live & Webcast)
Leo Parmegiani and Thomas J. Riggs will be presenting “Representing the Start-Up Venture – Part II” on Friday, November 22, 2019 in NYC.
This program focuses on representing the venture startup and dealing with the often complicated legal, tax, financial and ethical issues involved in working with fast-growing enterprises run by time-challenged entrepreneurs and backed by professional investors.
Part Two Includes:
- Financing the Startup Venture
- Crowdfunding, Coin Offerings and Other Cutting-Edge Financing Techniques for Startup Ventures
- Employment Law Issues for Startup Businesses
- Selected Tax Issues affecting Start Up Ventures
- When Startups Cross National Boundaries: Tax Issues Involving Overseas Partners
- When Startups Cross National Boundaries: Immigration Issues Involving Overseas Partners
- Ethical Considerations for the Lawyer Representing Startup Ventures