Ciro V. Cuono
All of the Risk Consulting Group professionals at PKF O'Connor Davies - including myself - hold relevant industry credentials from recognized organizations.
Ciro V. Cuono is a Partner of the Firm and has over 40 years of experience in public and private accounting. He currently serves as Director of the firm’s Risk Consulting Services Group.
A recognized leader in valuation, Ciro has expertise in a broad range of industries and also provides forensic accounting and litigation support services. He has previously offered expert testimony in both Federal and New York Courts on matters involving business valuation, equitable distribution and other financial issues.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Current Member, Former Chairperson and Vice Chairman, Business Valuation Committee
- Former Chairperson, Business Valuation Conference Committee
- Current Member, Litigation Support Committee
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Certified Public Accountant (Florida and New York)
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Accredited in Business Valuation