Bruce W. Parker
My strong analytical approach to handling accounting issues and recognizing irregularities sets me apart from others in the field.
Bruce W. Parker is a Partner of the Firm and has 32 years of public accounting experience, including 24 years spent as a Certified Fraud Examiner. His areas of expertise range from specializing in forensic accounting and litigation services to fraud-related court testimony, managing commercial audits, preparing tax returns and performing business valuations.
A recognized expert in forensic accounting, Bruce previously served as an adjunct associate professor for the M.B.A. programs of Pace University and Long Island University.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (International Credential)
- Accredited in Business Valuation