Dawn V. Perri
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“Our Firm’s greatest asset is its people. I am pleased to be a part of an organization that takes great pride in understanding and supporting our team members and allowing them to achieve their highest potential.”
Dawn V. Perri is the Chief Human Resources Officer at PKF O’Connor Davies. She oversees a comprehensive range of all human resources for the Firm, which has 19 offices located in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland, Florida and Rhode Island with more than 1,500 team members, including over 225 partners.
Dawn is a member of the Leadership Team and the Winner of the 2021 Ovation Award for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion for New Jersey Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA). In 2022, she also was a recipient of 914INC. Magazine’s “Women in Business” Award and named a “Notable HR Leader” by Crain’s New York Business.
She leads and manages all areas of the Firm’s human resources operations, including:
- Employee Relations
- Integration of Acquisitions
- Talent Management
- Benefits Administration
- Policy Development and Implementation
- Performance Management
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Compensation Planning and Assessment
- Continued Development of Firm Culture and Values.
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Initiatives (including women’s initiative)
Dawn brings over 25 years of experience in the areas of human resources and employee relations. Prior to joining the Firm, she served in various HR senior roles for two national accounting firms, as well as two major law firms.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Board Member — White Plains Youth Bureau
- Member — Society for Human Resource Management
- Fordham University, Bachelor of Arts degree in Psycholoogy, cum laude