Dylan G. Petitt
Principal, PKF O'Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“My clients can count on me to assist them in making business decisions that are in their best interests and are within legal parameters.”
Dylan G. Petitt has more than 12 years of experience in public accounting with considerable expertise in audits, forensic litigation, valuations and transaction advisory services. In the Firm’s Business Advisory Group, Dylan specializes in transaction and advisory services for both private and publicly held clients.
Dylan services clients in a wide variety of industries including manufacturing and distribution, retail, business services, consumer and industrial products, health care and technology (including software, medical devices and life sciences). He also provides financial due diligence, buy/sell transaction support and post-acquisition integration services.
Beyond his role, Dylan participates in a community softball league and enjoys playing golf.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs)
- City Awake Advisory Board
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts)
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting and Bachelor of Science degree in Sports Management