Julie A. Williams
My passion is in the transformation of healthcare, specifically in helping my clients navigate the tax and health care policy changes that impact the everyday operations of their practices. My areas of expertise include operations management, financial management, human resource management, compliance, and organizational governance. I strive daily to provide the resources necessary to be a valued and trusted member of my client's management team.
Julie A. Williams, MPH is a Principal of PKF O’Connor Davies, LLP having joined the firm as a result of the merger with Stanley Marks & Company, LLP in 2016. Julie brings more than 25 years of experience in public accounting and is a member of the firm’s Health Care Practice.
Julie’s primary focus has been to provide accounting and consulting services to private physician practices with an entrepreneurial services approach. Having extensive knowledge in the private healthcare environment, Julie assists clients in medical practice management, financial and regulatory reporting, and tax planning and preparation for businesses and individuals.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Health Care Committee, Current Member
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
- New York State Public Health Association
- American College of Sports Medicine