L. Todd Dyment
Principal, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“I believe that being a trusted advisor to our clients means working proactively, being accessible, and communicating with them in a way they understand.”
Todd Dyment works in the Accounting and Business Advisory group. With over 25 years of public accounting and private industry experience, he brings a holistic, hands-on approach to each client relationship.
Todd performs accounting, auditing, tax and advisory services for closely held businesses across a wide variety of industry sectors.
As a former IRS agent, Todd brings a unique perspective and a proactive approach to each client engagement.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts, Florida)
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst, Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting