Linda J. Murphy
Providing innovative solutions, ideas and recommendations for my clients is the cornerstone of the extraordinary client service I deliver and is what differentiates PKF O’Connor Davies in the public accounting space.
Linda has over 25 years of experience providing accounting and auditing services to a wide range of commercial and not-for-profit clients. Her client responsibilities include certified audits, reviews, compilations and tax services. She provides business advisory services to individuals and privately held businesses.
Linda spent eight years with a national public accounting firm and rose to the level of manager before leaving to raise her family. Linda has also previously taught accounting as an adjunct faculty member at Bergen Community College.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Current member of Columbia Bank Advisory Council
- Past chair of the Consultative Board of Immaculate Heart Academy
- Past president of the YWCA of Bergen County, the Ridgewood Education Foundation, and the Ridgewood Chamber of Commerce
- Past board member, treasurer and chair of Internal Operations Committee of Valley Home Care
- Named Business Woman of the Year by the New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners
- Recipient of the YWCA Tribute to Women in Industry Award
- Recipient of the Commerce and Industry Leadership Award for Volunteerism
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey)