Marc J. Tankel
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
I take special care to understand my clients, their businesses and their dreams. By obtaining a complete understanding, I strive to provide outstanding service to meet their needs.
Marc J. Tankel has over 30 years of experience providing consulting and advisory services to business and individual clients. His focus includes individual, partnership and corporate planning and taxation, estate and trust planning and taxation, succession planning and other tax and advisory services.
Marc’s clients are comprised of closely held businesses including legal and medical professionals, consultants, real estate and construction, retail and wholesale distribution, manufacturing and transportation.
Beyond his role with the Firm, Marc is a member of various accredited organizations in New Jersey.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Past President of the Union County Chapter of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountant
- Past Trustee of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey
- Treasurer of the Stephen F. Mannuzza Foundation, Inc.
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Syracuse University, Bachelor of Arts in Finance