We are fortunate to have the opportunity to serve many of our clients for decades. While this offers a comfortable familiarity, I still review each assignment with fresh eyes and an inquiring mind. Nothing should be taken for granted.
Peter F. Spiess is a Partner of the Firm and has more than 35 years experience in public accounting. He specializes in providing accounting and auditing services for common-interest realty associations (CIRAs), which include cooperative housing corporations and condominium associations, as well as in the general real estate, financial investment and not-for-profit sectors.
Peter previously oversaw financial matters for the PKF O’Connor Davies partnership. He was responsible for selecting and implementing the firm’s electronic filing system and developed its records retention policy.
A recognized expert in CIRA topics, Peter has served as a panelist for various forums and is quoted in a number of industry publications, such as Habitat Magazine.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Former Member of the Real Estate Committee
- Member of the Alumni Board of St. Francis College, Brooklyn, NY
- President, Huletts Landing Property Owners Association
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)