Robert A. Tirado
I believe excellent client service is a team effort. We work hard helping our staff to learn, grow and become more valuable members of our dedicated team. The combination of all our best efforts is what allows us to provide our clients with superior professional services and aids in their ability to obtain their business and financial goals.
Bob Tirado is a Partner of the Firm and has more than 20 years of experience providing business consulting and advisory services, individual, partnership and corporate taxation, auditing, accounting and technology.
Bob’s strength in accounting has led him to become involved in technology as it relates to the accounting profession. He holds the AICPA Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) certification and is responsible for implementing various software/technology solutions within the firm.
Beyond his role with the firm, Bob is a U.S. Navy Veteran recipient of the U.S. Naval Aviation, “Letter of Commendation”. He is also an active member with various New Jersey organizations, foundations, and scholarship funds.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Edison Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey
- Member of TIAG (The International Accounting Group), a worldwide network of quality accounting firms
- Active with the D. J. Geiling Scholarship Foundation.
- Current member of several veteran organizations.
- Past member of Edison High School Project Graduation and Edison Football Parents Association
- Past director and coach of Edison youth soccer
- U.S. Navy Veteran, recipient of the U.S. Naval Aviation “Letter of Commendation”
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of New Jersey
- Information Technology CPA Designation
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)