Stephen E. Minson
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“My approach to client service includes keeping up to date on current tax developments and new legislation to ensure that we can provide the best advice possible.”
Steve serves in the Commercial Business group at the Firm. With over 30 years of experience, he works with closely held business owners and their companies to find tax efficient solutions to the issues they face.
He specializes in providing tax consulting, planning and compliance services. His expertise includes consulting on tax incentives and multi-state tax matters for corporations, partnerships and individuals. He advises clients in a wide range of industries, including professional services, wholesale/distribution, manufacturing, retail and technology.
Steve is a leader in the Architecture and Engineering practice and speaks on current tax matters to local industry groups.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs)
- Associated Industries of Massachusetts (AIM)
- Taxation Committee
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- Tax and Regulatory Affairs Committee
- Greater Boston Diabetes Society
- Past President and Treasurer
Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts)
Bentley University, Master of Science degree in Taxation
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Bachelor of Business Administration degree