Douglas S. Ruttenberg
Office: Harrison, New York
"I take the time to listen to my clients. I make it a priority to understand your financial challenges and goals, and partner with you in developing realistic solutions."
Douglas S. Ruttenberg is a Partner of the Firm. He has more than 30 years of business accounting and tax experience and provides counsel on a wide range of corporate, tax, trust and estate planning topics. His clients represent a number of industries, including the medical and legal professions, architecture and design, manufacturing and wholesale, real estate and foreign-owned U.S. corporations.
Doug is the recipient of the 2015 “Most Trusted Advisor” award presented to the CPA who is customer focused and provides sound advice to his clients, helping them make a positive impact on their businesses.
Prior to joining PKF O’Connor Davies, Doug was a founding partner and Partner in Charge of the tax department at a leading accounting and consulting firm in Westchester County, New York. He regularly speaks on matters concerning business accounting and taxation.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Board Member, and Chair of Tax Committee NYSSCPA’s -Westchester Chapter
- Treasurer of Westchester ( NY) End of Life Coalition, Inc.
- Member, Business Council of Westchester
- Former Treasurer of White Plains Public School – Ridgeway Elementary PTA and Highlands Middle School PTA
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Fredonia State University, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting