Francis M. McEnerney
Phone: 973-535-2880, 135
Office: Livingston, New Jersey
“If you want an accounting of your worth, count your friends.”
Francis M. McEnerney is a Partner of the Firm and has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting. He is known industry-wide as an expert in all aspects of accounting, advisory and consulting. Francis specializes in government entities, not-for-profit organizations, and other public sector industries. He is highly recognized in the industry for his skill in managing governmental or quasi-governmental engagements.
Francis is instrumental in leading engagements with the State of New Jersey, including GASB 34 engagements. He has also served as Supervisor of Mutuals for the New Jersey Racing Commission.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Massachusetts State Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Government Finance Officers Association
- New Jersey Register Municipal Accountants Association
- Associate Member of Certified Forensic Examiners
- AICPA Forensic and Valuation Unit
- State Contract Investigator, Massachusetts Gaming Commissions
- Board Member, New Bridge Services Inc.
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey, New York and Massachusetts)
- William Paterson University, Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting