Joseph R. Doren
Office: Cranford, New Jersey
"My clients can always count on me to be accessible and responsive to their needs and concerns."
Joseph R. Doren is a partner of the Firm and serves as Partner-In-Charge of the Sports & Entertainment group. He has over 30 years experience focusing on providing business consulting and advisory services, individual, partnership, corporate, estate and trust taxation, accounting for privately held and family-owned businesses and estate and trust planning
His areas of specialty include accounting, tax and consulting services to closely held commercial businesses, medical practices, veterinarians, professional athletes, broadcasters and high net worth individuals.
Beyond his role with the firm, Joseph was the past President and Director of the NJSCPA, Hudson County Chapter. He has also served as a member and treasurer of various accredited organizations in New Jersey.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- Past President and Director NJSCPA, Hudson County Chapter
- Member of Jersey City Rotary
- Past Treasurer and Director of Warren Baseball & Softball Inc.
- Member of Warren NJ Honorary PBA
- Certified Public Accountant ( New Jersey)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Rutgers University, Bachelor of Arts in Accounting