Raymond P. Jones, Sr.
Office: New York, New York
"I work tirelessly on my client's behalf, ensuring that they comply with various rules and regulations while achieving their programmatic goals."
Raymond P. Jones is a Partner of the Firm with nearly 30 years of specialized experience in accounting and auditing of not-for-profit organizations and employee benefit plans. His clients represent a wide range of not-for-profits and include philanthropic, charitable, social, educational, religious, and governmental organizations that are subject to OMB circular A-133 regulations. Knowledgeable in management of employee benefit plans, Raymond is also recognized for his skill in improving internal operations and overall audit efficiency.
Raymond formerly served as Managing Partner for a mid-sized accounting, tax and consulting firm. During this time, he helped many community-based organizations create investment opportunities through IRS section 42, governing low-income tax credit partnerships. Raymond has also performed rigorous utility compliance audits in the past, ascertaining that utility companies are in compliance with various state regulations.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member and Former Chairman, Exempt Organizations Committee
- Former Member of the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified Public Accountant (New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania)
- Bernard M. Baruch College, Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting