Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
"Putting people first. That's what I do every day. My clients know they are my number one priority. I put my experience to use assisting them in accomplishing their objectives."
Alan Kassay has more than 20 years of experience serving in the Public Sector Division. His clients represent a range of municipal bodies including cities, towns, villages, school districts and counties. In addition to this role, he provides a variety of other services for the firm’s government clients, from Budget Reviews for legislative leadership to bond refunding verifications and assistance with Annual Comprehensive Fiscal Reports (“ACFR’s”).
Past involvement with the Counties of Rockland and Orange offered Alan his comprehensive understanding of the operation of county government. He regularly lectures on governmental accounting and auditing topics as part of the firm’s in-house training programs, and provides review and consultation assistance to staff.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member, Government Auditing Committee
- Member, Professional Ethics Committee
- Government Finance Officers Association
- Association of School Business Officials
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Queens College, Bachelor of Art degree in Accounting and Information Systems