Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“Navigating complexities is easier when you have a team of trusted advisors by your side.”
Anthony Branco has over 18 years of experience in auditing and specializes in public sector entities, including, public school systems, colleges, state authorities, municipal and county engagements. He has also performed numerous single audits under OMB Uniform Guidance and NJ OMB Circular Letter 15-08.
Skilled in generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and managerial practices and procedures, Anthony plans and executes client engagements, including financial analysis and reporting, auditing and internal controls.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey)
- Public School Accountant (PSA)
- Registered Municipal Accountant (RMA)