Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“Constant collaboration with my clients enables me to deliver to them what they need to successfully achieve their goals.”
Bhakti Shah has over 10 years of experience in public accounting with a strong focus on Trusts and Estates.
She has been involved in providing outstanding tax advisory, planning and compliance services to clients, both nationally and internationally. Bhakti has also worked with high-net-worth individuals guiding them through complex mitigation strategies, retirement planning and charitable giving.
Skilled in performing due diligence and analysis, Bhakti plans and executes strategies that always support the best interests of her clients.
Her collaborative work style ensures she is always engaged with her clients which fosters a relationship of trust as she aligns her talents with their goals.
Prior to joining the Firm, Bhakti worked as Senior Vice President of Beacon Trust and for two of the “Big 4” accounting firms.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Licensed Attorney (New York, New Jersey)
- New York Law School, Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude
- Boston University Questrom School of Business, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration