Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“I am always willing to go the extra mile to help my clients understand their financial and tax situations and work with them to come up with practical solutions.”
Brenda Russell has over 25 years of experience in both public and private accounting. Brenda started her career working in both audit and tax which has led to a well-rounded knowledge. She also worked at a large, publicly traded company as a Financial Reporting Manager.
Brenda specializes in tax planning, compliance and tax strategy development for franchisee, manufacturing, real estate, private clubs and not-for-profit clients. Her clients range from individuals to large corporations but much of her time is focused on closely held businesses and their owners.
She also supports the Firm’s Center for Private Business Owners in developing customized strategic advisory plans for clients and prospects. Brenda is an instructor in the Firm’s continuing professional education program and presents at its Annual Tax Update. She is also active with the Firm’s Women’s Initiative Network.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Tax Committee
- Social Activities Committee
- St. Francis Episcopal Church
- Certified Public Accountant (Rhode Island)
- Rhode Island College, Master of Professional Accountancy – Financial Planning Degree
- Bryant University, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration – Accounting