Celina C. Carter
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“I value my strong relationships with clients and being able to advise them from a financial reporting perspective while also helping them understand tax implications.”
Celina works in the Real Estate group and has almost 20 years of experience in public accounting providing accounting, auditing and tax services.
From family-owned businesses to institutional entities, Celina works with a diverse group of clients and property types, including commercial, multi-family and retail. In addition to financial reporting, she advises her clients on tax matters, which leads to better, smarter solutions. Celina’s proactive approach helps her develop strong relationships with her clients.
Celina is the Business Assurance practice leader where she oversees a group of 50 professionals and is responsible for oversight and the direction of the practice. Celina is instrumental in ensuring the quality of the attest practice ensuring that professional standards are maintained in the Firm.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs)
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts)
- Northeastern University, Master of Science degree in Accounting
- Merrimack College, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration