Cheryl M. Burke
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“For both the Firm and my clients, ensuring that the team has all the tools necessary for a successful assignment is my continuing objective.”
Cheryl has over 25 years of experience in Operations. She serves as the Firm’s Chief Strategy Officer, with extensive proficiency in all areas of Operations Management. Her areas of expertise include human capital, information technology, finance and marketing.
Cheryl works with the Executive Committee and Partners across the Firm on strategy and growth initiatives, delivery of client services and overall Firm operations. Cheryl frequently advises clients in the areas of organizational structure, technology and financial best practices.
Cheryl often writes articles and presents at local and national conferences on firm and security best practices and technology efficiencies. She has also been recognized as a 2018 Women to Watch Award winner by the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants, and as one of the area’s 40 Under 40 business leaders and innovators by the Boston Business Journal.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Practice Advisory Board
- Former PCPS Executive Board Member
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs)
- Junior Achievement of Northern New England
- Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce
- St. Mary of the Hills School