I like to think of my clients as both friends and business partners. My clients know that I am accessible, respond quickly to inquiries and provide them with knowledgeable solutions to their business problems.
Christopher Casini is a Partner of the Firm and has more than 27 years of experience in public accounting. He currently provides auditing, business consulting and tax services to a wide variety of organizations, including not-for-profit entities and closely-held corporations.
A member of the Firm’s Accounting and Auditing Committee, Chris is also part of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants’ Non-Profit Interest Group. He has authored numerous accounting articles for various industry publications and enjoys an active role in several community organizations.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- New Jersey Chapter of the Hospitality Financial and Technical Professionals
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey and New York)
- Licensed Public School Accountant (New Jersey)
- Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses