Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
"I like to think of my clients as both friends and business partners. My clients know that I am accessible, respond quickly to inquiries and provide them with knowledgeable solutions to their business problems."
Christopher Casini has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting. He currently provides auditing, business consulting and tax services to a wide variety of organizations and employee benefit plans, including not-for-profit entities and closely-held corporations.
A member of the Firm’s Accounting and Auditing Committee and Employee Benefit Plan Services Practice, Chris is also part of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants’ Non-Profit Interest Group. He has authored numerous accounting articles for various industry publications and enjoys an active role in several community organizations.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey, New York)
- Licensed Public School Accountant (New Jersey)
- Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses