Christopher J. McCarthy
With my third party reimbursement skills, along with accounting, auditing and management expertise, I am committed to assisting our healthcare clients in maintaining financial viability while, at the same time, safeguarding the public trust.
Christopher J. McCarthy is a Partner of PKF O’Connor Davies, LLP and has more than 35 years of experience in public accounting. As Director of the firm’s Health Care Practice, Chris primarily focuses on managing client engagements involving skilled nursing facilities, home care agencies and other health care and not-for-profit clients.
Chris also serves as a member of the PKF O’Connor Davies Accounting & Auditing and Administrative Committees and is the past chairperson of the firm’s Continuing Professional Education Committee.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Health Care Committee, Current Member and Former Chairperson
- Health Care Committee of the Westchester Chapter, Former Chairperson
- Not-for-Profit Committee of the Westchester Chapter, Former Chairperson
- New York State Health Facilities Association
- Payment for Services Subcommittee, Current Member
- LeadingAge New York
- Nursing Facility Finance Workgroup, Current Member
- Burke Neurological Institute
- Board of Directors, Current Member
- Audit committee, Current Chairperson
- North Hudson Academy
- Board of Directors, Current Treasurer
- Certified Public Accountant, New York State